Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Asian food=korea and thailand

This week in rm4 we are learning about asia so today we are tasting food from asia.
the food we are tasting today is : first kimchi and second is pad thai.

Kimchi
kimchi is a common and well known korean side dish and it was orginally originated  in korea.
 it is also pickled cabbage and has spicy , salty , sweet and ginger flavory taste.
Kimchi is a ligt bright orange and red colour.  












Pad Thai
pad thai is a well known thai land dish. it is a stir fried rice noodle dish and is 
commonly served as a street food or at most restaurants in thailand.
the pad thai tastes alot like fried rice and tastes like noodles at the same time.











asia food is so yum and tasty maybe you should try!

1 comment:

  1. Konichiwa (hello in Japanese) Hillary! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. I love your post because it was really fun to read and I liked the pictures that you added in.

    I truly love Asian food! Maybe it's because I am Asian, Japanese blood runs through me and I have also tried kimchi before! I like having it with rice and sometimes we make our own.

    To improve your blog post I would like you to try using something creative to make your blog posts like Visme, Piktochart, Canva, Biteable, or even just slides. Would you like to try more Asian food?

    Sugoi yokatta yo!
    Sayonara!
    (It was really good! Bye!)
    Mia

    ReplyDelete