Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Tech. Cooking Pancakes. CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!!!












Today for Tech my group was put in cooking. we were learning how to make chocolate chip pancakes.
we had to be in a group of 2 people and i was with my best friend pilinilose
it was quite fun making pancakes we learnt lessons and mistakes.
the mistake and lesson i've have learned today was to always watch carefully and put enough flower
in the mixing bowl. my other lesson/mistake was to always watch pilinilose when she is puting in the flower or sugar in the bowl and especialy when it's time to put in the mixture on the pan or flip the pancake.


Task descrption:
today for tech in cooking me and my friend plus class mates have been learning how to make 
chocolate chip pancakes and how to clean up the kithen after that we had to make a blog post 
of the pancakes we made and write what mistakes we have learned today.

3 comments:

  1. OOOOH that looks very tasty and yummy YUM YUM Save some for me!!! that is very nice it looks like you had fun there and it looks like you enjoyed tech at Tc college and I love how you are explaining the fun you had!! ,
    make sure to save me some!!!! . From: Valessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilary I am kolopa. That photo you have there looks tasty to me. Iv'e heard that you cooked it. My sister told me all about it she told my mum to taste. She also told me that she cooked it with you at tech. I really really like your blog post it is so cleaner then me.
    I hope you have fun posting you blog and doing fun things at tech.

    From: kolopa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that chocolate chip pancake looks YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!!! please save us some because when I look at the pancakes it makes me starve!!! I just want to eat right now!!! from Luisa

    ReplyDelete