Pages

Saturday 26 January 2019

SLJ FINAL POST.2k19 LATE POST sorry

Image result for sad faces emojiImage result for Happy emoji thumbs up


hello everyone unfortunately i have began to END my blogging because school is about to start so i have had to get my stuff for school. i'd like to say a BIG thanks to the SLJ Team , Raechel and those amazing who have been visiting my blog and commenting THANK YOU.
I'd also like to say a shout out to raechel and her SLJ team for their hard work on the 
SLJ website THANKS i have enjoyed every second of it. I have had tons of fun and gained more knolenge thank to raechel and her team

SLJ TEAM AND RAECHEL I HAVE MADE A PRESENTATION FOR YOU'S GO TO THE
NEXT SLIDE AND THERE WILL BE A LETTER

TASK DESCRIPTION.
today i have been working on a SLJ thanks card , a thanks card 4 everyong blog visiter including you and final post of me summarizing how i enjoyed and loved SLJ.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hilary,

    Thank you for the beautiful message that you created for our Summer Learning Journey team. I have shared a link to the slideshow with each of the SLJ staff members and I know that they will really enjoy reading it when they get back to work on Tuesday. They are all taking the week-end off after a very busy summer of blogging but will be back full-time next week to count up all of the activities and comments that have been completed by every student and to compute final scores for every participant. It's a really exciting part of the job!

    Once we've finished tabulating scores we will post the names of the top bloggers from each school on the SLJ website and then we will schedule our SLJ prizegiving assemblies. They are my favourite part of the job as we have the chance to come back and see everyone. I love coming into Pt England to hand out the certificates and prize packs. I really hope that I will get the chance to see you and to thank you, in person, for your kind words. Your message really means a lot to me personally and to our whole team.

    Thank you for being so kind. Thank you for sharing your kindness with us :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. ?I was very pleased to seek out this web-site.I wished to thanks to your time for this excellent learn!! I positively having fun with each little little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.High authority dofollow backlinks blog comments

    ReplyDelete